The Boulevard Academy opened in September 2013 and we welcomed our first cohort of Year 7 students. We moved into our brand new school building which has transformed the learning opportunities available to our students and the community.
In September 2017 we welcome our fifth cohort of Year 7 students to the Academy, and as a result we need to continue to grow our talented staff team. You will be join us as we continue to build a new learning community, the legacy of which will grow for generations to come.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is positive, flexible and patient
• Is committed to helping every student to achieve his/her potential
• Can build and maintain good relationships with teachers, students and parents
• Has GCSE grade C or equivalent in English and Mathematics
• Is committed to promoting equal opportunities and ensuring the safety of all students
• Has a good command of the English language and a willingness to learn new techniques
We can offer:
• A unique opportunity to work closely with the Principal & Business Manager
• A commitment to CPD
• A supportive and committed staff
• Career pathways towards a future teaching career
To learn more about this role and The Boulevard Academy, please contact the Academy on 01482 217898. Closing date for applications will be Monday 12th June, 9.00am with interviews to be held over the following weeks.
Application deadline is Monday 3rd July