OVERVIEW OF THE SCHOOL AND THE ROLE
The Boulevard Academy serves children and their families across the city of Hull. We opened in September 2013 and we are seeking to appoint a highly motivated SENCO to join our thriving and supportive academy. We offer exceptional opportunities for professional development and would welcome applicants who are already SENCO qualified or are willing to qualify within the set timescale. If you would like the opportunity to discuss this further and have a look around the school please contact us to make arrangements.
• QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
• A Good Honours Degree.
YOU WILL BE:
• Well qualified or willing to qualify and enthusiastic
• Passionate about Education and committed to improving the outcomes of all young people
• Forward thinking, creative, receptive to change and able to work with the team.
• A detailed knowledge of SEND and delivering to all abilities.
• The ability to work towards deadlines
• A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team.
• Courteous and hardworking students.