The Boulevard Academy opened in September 2013 and our vision is to become a fully inclusive and outstanding learning community for the benefit of all our students.
You will be joining us in our sixth year as we continue to build a new learning community, the legacy of which will grow for generations to come.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is positive, flexible and patient
• Is committed to helping every student to achieve his/her potential
• Can build and maintain good relationships with teachers, students and parents
• Has GCSE grade 4 or equivalent in English and Mathematics, and ideally as a minimum, NVQ Level 2
• Is committed to promoting equal opportunities and ensuring the safety of all students
• Has a good command of the English language and a willingness to learn new techniques
We can offer:
• A unique opportunity to work closely with the Principal, Assistant Principal and SENCO
• A commitment to CPD
• A supportive and committed staff
We actively welcome applications from individuals and graduates who are looking to develop a career within education, as well as those with a teaching assistant background.
This role is not a typical school teaching assistant post as you will have the opportunity to help define and develop a new learning community and your career - to learn more about this role and The Boulevard Academy, please contact the Academy on 01482 217898. Closing date for applications will be Friday 8th March with interviews to be held over the following weeks.